The company ekoDEM Pardubice s.r.o. provides authorised emission measurement in accordance with the Act on air protection No. 201/2012 Coll. as amended and Decree No. 415/2012 Coll. as amended.
The core of the company is created by qualified professionals who have been working in this sector for more than 25 years and they have got experience in emission measurement in the Czech Republic and abroad.
We provide you authorised measurement of emissions in the form of subcontract on the basis of an cooperation agreement with the company INECO průmyslová ekologie s.r.o. Dvůr Králové n/L.
By every measurement, there are always present the workers of the company ekoDEM Pardubice s.r.o. and our company is fully responsible for compliance with all legislative requirements according to the Act on air protection No. 201/2012 Coll. and relevant technical standards.
The company INECO průmyslová ekologie s.r.o. has been performing measurements of emissions and other services in the area of environment since 1995. The company is a holder of Accreditation certificate no. 361/2020 (in Czech) granted by the Czech Accreditation Institute, o.p.s. in accordance with the standard ČSN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018. It is also a holder of authorisation to measurement of emissions (in Czech) from 23.6.2010 on the basis of the decision of the Ministry of Environment.
Range – authorised emission measurement:
- basic gaseous pollutants (CO, NOx, SO2)
- TOC – total organic carbon
- VOC – volatile organic compounds
- inorganic fluorine compounds, HF
- inorganic chlorine compounds, HCl
- inorganic bromine compounds, HBr
- inorganic acids
- ammonia, cyanides, phenol
- metals (Sb, As, Be, Sn, Cr, Co, Cd, Mn, Cu, Ni, Pb, Hg, Se, Te, Tl, V, Zn, Al, Ag, Fe)
Additional measured pollutants:
- determination of O2, CO2
- chromium CrVI+
- hydrogen sulphide, carbon disulphide
- PAH – polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons